Cash is exceptional. I think that this letter comes to be the God's coming (Cash was very religious) and putting everything in his place, almost apocalyptic.
I like so much Cash's voice with terms as; To be born to die, The good and Evil, The Justice and the Injustice...
(sorry for my terrible english, spoken for comunication it's ok for me, but written...)
Yes, I agree. It's the Lord coming but the threat of the Beast and the unintentional weakness of men, gives these lyrics a twist. It's amazing how this is performed in the gospel as well. And though I am not a religious person, I do admire his faith and poetically how he wore the crown of thorns (in his own words) and lived a life of pain...because that's what his God destined for him to become a man worthy of Him. This is what I call faith (among other things).
you know, sometimes religon sounds as inconmfortable concept. But this is today on day. For this people, blues singers etc etc, religion was like a meaning of the suffering live, something for explain the hard live. It has no mean to leave suffering if there is nothing at the other side. And they leave this, in this case, singing.
...you just made me think of something: It's almost like living a split life, being here yet expecting "the other side" Their way of complementing their existence.
As opposed to the gypsy thought: "...living a life of fear is like living half a life..."
5 Comments:
He always throws me off!
...but don't you think he is mostly talking about the beast?
Awesome, awesome version.
Cash is exceptional. I think that this letter comes to be the God's coming (Cash was very religious) and putting everything in his place, almost apocalyptic.
I like so much Cash's voice with terms as; To be born to die, The good and Evil, The Justice and the Injustice...
(sorry for my terrible english, spoken for comunication it's ok for me, but written...)
Yes, I agree. It's the Lord coming but the threat of the Beast and the unintentional weakness of men, gives these lyrics a twist.
It's amazing how this is performed in the gospel as well. And though I am not a religious person, I do admire his faith and poetically how he wore the crown of thorns (in his own words) and lived a life of pain...because that's what his God destined for him to become a man worthy of Him. This is what I call faith (among other things).
This is it! It's Johnny man!
(E! Nada malo con tu Inglés)
you know, sometimes religon sounds as inconmfortable concept. But this is today on day. For this people, blues singers etc etc, religion was like a meaning of the suffering live, something for explain the hard live. It has no mean to leave suffering if there is nothing at the other side. And they leave this, in this case, singing.
And today on day, these songs, sounds celestial.
...you just made me think of something:
It's almost like living a split life, being here yet expecting "the other side" Their way of complementing their existence.
As opposed to the gypsy thought:
"...living a life of fear is like living half a life..."
Post a Comment
<< Home